'Planned Parenthood Abortionplex' Gets Yelp Profile
Yelp Entry for Fake Abortionplex
Remember that Onion article about the Planned Parenthood Abortionplex? The one that people thought was real? Well, the Abortionplex has an entry on Yelp now.
With great trolling fanfare, the Abortionplex has truly arrived. Some choice reviews:
- "It was worth the trip just for the soft serve ice cream machine in the recovery room. After a legal medical procedure, there's nothing I like more than a vanilla cone."
- "Only visited after purchasing a buy one, get one free groupon. Went with a couple of friends and had a great time. "
- "Because of The Onion, the lines have been longer. Usually, it takes only 15 minutes to do paperwork and another 15 seconds to abort the baby."
- "Two floors of arcade games, no tokens needed! Your tax dollars at work!!"
- "So much more convenient than pushing those girls down the stairs!"
Well, how politically correct did you expect this to be? It's like a driving range for trolls.
Comedic and ironic reviews are nothing new... just look at Guantanamo Bay.