RADIO! WHAT’S THE BIG DEAL?
What are you doing with your online presence? Are you into ecommerce, issue oriented, the local internet “news” guy?
Have you created a fabulous website, blog and social media strategy, but want to step it up a notch? Perhaps radio is for you!
Before you get visions of becoming the next Dr. Laura, Bill O’Reilly, or Rush Limbaugh, come back to Earth and figure out what’s involved!
- Are you satisfied with the reach of your web presence through your website, blog, and social media contacts?
- Are you getting enough hits on your blog or website that you feel your message is being heard or are your sales satisfactory?
- Who are you targeting, who will be your market?
- Will you have the time to devote to producing a quality product, consistently?
Internet radio broadcasting is like the wild, wild west and wide open for anyone and everyone to take advantage of, but what is it that will set you and your show apart from the vast sea of voices? You can use the airwaves to sell a product, or to sell yourself, but how will you do it differently and is it really for you?
- Decide what you have to offer. Do you have enough information in your “storehouse” to consistently be interesting and entertaining?
- Decide how often you wish to broadcast; daily, weekly, monthly or sporadically when you have something to say.
- Decide if your personality has the ability to shine. Does your voice resonate with listeners or do you sound boring?
- Decide who you will want to target as listeners and how you will bring them into listening to you.
So what’s the Big Deal about Radio?
The benefits of internet radio are endless, but you must make the commitment to working it properly to see the positive outcome.
To learn more about what internet radio can do for you, ImaginePublicity and Speaker Services are partnering for an information packed and fun filled teleclass on Wednesday, January 26 at 7-8pm ET, 4-5pm PT.
Teleclasses are complimentary for Speakers Community Members. 60 days free join now.