Urban Mixer Gallery Series I and Showcase (Event Photos)
Urban Mixer hosted a special cocktail party and at the Internationally renown Buschlen Mowatt Gallery on Thursday, July 26th, 2007. Partial proceeds from the fundraiser went to UNICEF's Unite for Children, Unite Against AIDS campaign.
The event's main feature was the showcase which included Vancouver-based groups School of Mix, Crossfit, ArtsClub Theatre Company, Chaz Royal's Burlesque Company and Academie Duello. Food was sponsored by Diva at the Met and cocktails, Bacardi Flavoured Rums.
One of Vancouver's best-known socialites, Raj Taneja, his staff, Anita Modha, Nina Sohi as well as a dozen volunteers hosted the sold-out 350 guest early-evening cocktail party.
This event couldn't have been possible without the generosity of the following sponsors:
- SSID Inc. - financial sponsor for the event, official technology company, e-mail provider and website host for the Urban Mixer
- UltraXpress Printing - postcards, passports, visas and print material
- INFAMOUS Magazine - media sponsor
- DIVA at the Met - food sponsor - some of the greatest food we've ever seen at an event
- Bacardi Flavoured Rums - six signature cocktails for everyone to enjoy - we like!
- SuperMaid - post event cleanup
- Buschlen Mowatt Gallery - the fabulous location featuring internationally known artists Javier Marin and Sorel Etrog on display
Additionally, gift bags for the media and VIP were sponsored by:
- Buschlen Mowatt Gallery
- The Bay
- DIVA at the Met
- DAAB Events
- Arbonne Skin Care
- SSID Inc.
Click HERE to see all of the photos from this and other events that the Urban Mixer either has hosted, promoted or sponsored.