Wireless Hotspots in Brighton
* Al Duomo Restaurant, 7 Pavilion Buildings, Brighton
Free wireless internet throughout the restaurant
* Brighton Wave, 10 Madeira Place, Brighton
Free wireless access for guests in all rooms and lounge area laptop for guests private use.
* Granville Hotel, King's Road, Brighton
Free wireless internet connection covering the hotel and downstairs bar.
* King's Hotel, Kings Road, Brighton
Free wireless internet connections
* Marine View, New Steine, Brighton
Free wireless connection in most rooms and guest lounge.
* Montpelier Inn, Montpelier Place, Brighton
Surf your laptop with a pint or over a Sunday Roast!
* New Steine Hotel and Gulliver's Hotel, New Steine, Brighton
Broadband available in all rooms.
* The Open House, Springfield Road, Brighton
Next to London Road train station has wireless internet.
* The Terraces Bar and Grill have free wireless broadband access
* Walk of Fame Café, Brighton Marina, Brighton - Wireless hotspot throughout the café.
* Pubs with wireless connectivity:
Brighton Tavern, 100 Gloucester Road, Brighton; The Crescent, 6 Clifton Hill, Brighton; Freemasons, 38-39 Western Road, Hove; The Juggler, 21 Western Road, Hove; Montpelier Inn, Montpelier Place, Brighton; The Norfolk Arms (formerly Polar West), Western Road, Hove; The Open House, Springfield Road, Brighton; The Red Lion, 1 Hove Place, Hove; Walk of Fame Café, Brighton Marina, Brighton. And the fab little Southover Tea Rooms has a free hotspot. Also see below.Map Source : brighton.co.uk