Angry,Frustrated Cindy Anthony (UpDate)
I’m leaving a link to a slideshow of Cindy Anthony in her front yard. Personally I don’t know how much more she can take from the media or from the stress of the drama surrounding her. This grandmother shouldn’t have to be going through this kind of treatment while she is grieving and searching for her granddaughter. Not to mention her daughter! What did Casey really do? Nobody knows but Casey and she’s not talking.
Cindy can’t believe her daughter could do anything to harm Caylee. I’m not an expert anybody can see Casey really isn’t functioning normally. I don’t know what she acted like before It just seems like she has dissociated from herself. Once you’ve worked with people who do this and one who has done it as well you get to know the signs. I can’t believe the circus that this has become.
They say that the decomposition in the car is Caylee’s and that DNA testing was done. Casey has been re-arrested today. Not on charges of her daughter’s death but on finance charges, and theft charges. Why are we playing this god awful game when there is a baby involved? Somebody knows where this baby is they needed to say where she is. This case needs to be put to rest, how much more do you think these family members can take?
Link to slideshow:
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Orange County detectives were expected to meet with the State Attorney's office to discuss new evidence in the Caylee Anthony case. A source close to the investigation confirmed for Eyewitness News, that FBI test results show hair and a stain in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car belong to her daughter, 3-year-old Caylee Anthony. Eyewitness News was also told the evidence found proves that she is dead.
One of the biggest controversies in the Casey Anthony case has been about some leftover pizza. The Anthony family claimed pizza left in a hot car caused the smell of decomposition.
This is what I know, if you have ever smelled decomposition you CAN NOT mistake the smell ever again. It lingers in the fibers of your nose in the back of you throat. You will never forget the smell. IT does not smell like "Rotten Pizza" sitting in the sun in a car. I had a teenager trust me you all know things get lost uder the seats. If decomp is in her car it's a smell she's not going to get out for some time no matter what's used the clean.
If you watched Nancy Grace tonight, the best statement of the whole night was bounty hunter Leonard Padilla's in regard to hearing Cindy Anthony via phone for about 15 minutes prior to his appearance:
"She is living in total denial."
This had to be the LONGEST hour of Nancy Grace in recent history. To keep it sequential:
- Dr. Larry Kobilinsky, a forensic scientist at the City University of New York's John Jay College of Criminal Justice, was interviewed earlier in the program. Nancy, obviously with inside intel, questioned him about Casey's attorney calling him for information and consultation. He countered pretty readily this was true, that he would be able to validate lab results and explain them, etc. and perhaps the reason Baez called him was because he's "objective." (We agree, but it'll be like Casey's friend Ryan in the 400 page release: he may not be able to help Baez's case.)
- Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch was interviewed live, and appeared to be very upset. When Nancy asked him how the search was going, he basically started talking about having an open mind. However Nancy, just before the break, said to him "Cindy is really angry with you, isn't she?" Bless the man: having lost his own daughter, he clearly didn't want to say anything untoward toward her or the family, simply stating he was very upset.
- Coming back from the break Nancy asked him if the family, Casey and her attorney were cooperating with him. He hemmed and hawwed and finally admitted that he had an open mind, and Casey could have given her to someone she trusted. He did say that he could not understand why if she did, she didn't have a phone number or an address. He went on to say that he doesn't know why, if Casey gave her to someone, he's even there and he could be looking for other children elsewhere. At this statement, another break.
- Back from this break and guess who'd called into the show: Cindy Anthony. She proceeds to want to respond to what Tim said and states that Casey can't say anything and anyone who wants to question her from Tim's group would have to enter some kind of confidentiality agreement. The whole time this exchange was going on, Tim Miller was listening to her, and you could see him doing so on in the right side video window.
- Cindy was asked by Nancy if she would like more volunteers in the search, Cindy said NO, she wouldn't. She says people aren't turning out for the searches because the public doesn't think Caylee is dead. She also stated that she thought Tim Miller's group only searched for bodies, and she called him because she was also told he hunts down people who are alive too. One gets the sense from listening to her that she thinks she can tell Tim Miller what to do, and specifically with that "you're with with us if you think she's alive and if you don't you're not" attitude.
- Cindy was adamant that she's gotten "calls" and "tips" that weren't followed up on by law enforcement. She also claims that she believes Caylee is in Texas, Mexico or Puerto Rico.
- Cindy was pressed by Nancy about the OCSD announcement regarding evidence of human decomposition in the trunk of Casey's car. Needless to say, if you heard or saw the NBC Today show appearance she did, that evidence really isn't evidence to her and law enforcement, in her opinion, has "leaked" it. Nancy had to tell her that what she held in her hand was a press release by the OCSD -- they didn't leak it, they announced and released it. Cindy tried then to counter that she was told that Caylee's urine in the sandbox or dirty diapers in the trunk could set off both the cadaver dogs and perhaps the other tests -- at which point Nancy Grace brought Larry Kobilinsky BACK in and asked him about that claim, which he immediately refuted. He was also questioned with Cindy on the line about the veracity of the FBI labs which had done the testing. Larry would NOT diss the FBI labs and alluded to Cindy that scientific forensic evidence from the FBI labs is usually pretty good. Wonder if Baez will call him back after that?
Last but not least, at the very end, Leonard Padilla. He, if you ask us, had the only news we didn't know (if you believe him) for the night. He warns that the bombshell will come when the formal forensic evidence is released and that Cindy, Lee and Casey have known since last Wednesday what test results were from the FBI. He also believes a dumpster a mile and quarter from Tony Lazarro's home may play a major factor in this case.
To us, how Tim Miller has been treated by Cindy Anthony, Jose Baez, and Casey Anthony is appalling, insulting and maddening. This is a guy who is well respected, has lost a daughter of his own, and dedicates himself and others to finding missing children. This just goes to show that whilet he public may not always like attention-grabbing Leonard Padilla, 2 entirely different people now (Leonard and Tim) have been swayed and misused by Cindy Anthony and her daughter Casey.
I did watch Nancy Grace last night to watch Cindy Anthony and listen to hear on the show broke my heart. This lady really is in denial of her daughter's involvement and her grand daughter being dead. Honestly I think if they are implyng what I think they are she may have been Trafficked. Not sure but something big is getting ready to be made public.