Arab violence spreads to 20 different US overseas facilities
Obama cannot blame films and Mitt Romney for the collapse of US foreign policy.
After 3 days of continued attacks against American interests in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Egypt, Sudan, and Morocco the Obama administration continues blaming a little known video on You Tube to be the source of the sudden uprisings. Before the Libyan embassy had been systematically attacked with heavy weapons and military style tactics, only a handful of people had viewed this obscure film that had allegedly offended Muslims the world over. Something is wrong here. Facts do not corroborate the Obama administration explanation which amounts to lies.
America targeted by a hostile Arab world
Insurgents that attacked Cairo, Egypt and Benghazi, Libya were reportedly heavily armed, well trained, and apparently well rehearsed in their assault tactics which completely contradicts the Obama administration’s pathetic version of the events which has been to define the actions of these extremists as being spontaneous, unplanned, and magically in response to a film that only a handful of viewers had seen on You Tube. This explanation essentially insults the intelligence of US citizens.
President's signature foreign policy insures disaster
The broader and more realistic truth to be revealed is that a general failure in US foreign policy over the last nearly 4 years now has encouraged hostility without fear of reprisal among the perpetrators. Where as spokesman, Jay Carney, has proposed that all the nation upon which attacks have been sustained by insurgents against US interests are strong allies and have cooperated with America in beating back the assaults and arresting those responsible, but when rioters are in the hundreds and police after to resort to tear gas and rubber bullets to beat back the crowds, this version of the events too is in doubt.
Below we can see a list of actions taken by President Obama himself that have encouraged America’s enemies to conduct brazen and well coordinated attacks against our embassies in the Middle East and North Africa:
- In Obama’s first trip overseas to the Middle East he bowed to the Saudi’s king and tried to convince them that he would honor Muslim faith within the US and abroad. This was considered to be a sign of weakness according to experts.
- Obama’s first meeting with Netanyahu of Israel did not go well. The President was reportedly disrespectful and uncooperative with the small Jewish state so hated by the Arab world.
- In 2010 a suspected Chinese submarine launched missile was spotted off the California Coast. This veiled threat accompanies China’s growing opposition to US Navy in China Sea, and the growing trade deficit that favor’s Chinese while US import dependency grows.
- Chinese have not only hacked US satellites but have also blinded several of them in orbit using lasers.
- Increasing infiltration and security breaches within Afghanistan characterized by US troops bring killed at police check points by uniformed Afghan impostors.
- Pakistan has proven an untrustworthy ally as not only was Bin Laden located near Abbottabad in a former Pakistani military academy building obviously having known whereabouts to Pakistani officials, but Osama’s death has created a unified Muslim lust for revenge.
- Obama’s Pentagon ordered helicopter attacks across Pakistan border that enraged the civilians and military alike.
- The US withdrawal in Iraq left a largely poorly prepared government to defend itself and maintain it’s own internal security which has allowed many costly bomb attacks that have killed government officials and innocent civilians.
- Obama’s refusal to take a harder stance over Iran’s nuclear arsenal and allowing the Iranians to continue to make threats of wiping out Israel has only created limited options for Netanyahu who will likely order a pre-emptive strike against Iran without US support.
- Obama supports the overthrow of Mubarak in Egypt who has maintained a pro-American stance and left the region in relative peace and stability. Egypt is now in the hands of the Muslim Brotherhood.
- Violating the US Constitution and authorizing US military to attack in Libya during the overthrow of Muammar Gaddafi was an impeachable offense. Doing this created US enemies as Gaddafi had many loyal followers. Once again, Libya has fallen into the hands of the Muslim Brotherhood.
Above is a major list of foreign policy blunders that contributed to Obama’s false sense of accomplishment and a sudden outbreak of deadly insurrection through out the Arab world. Sending unclear signals of inconsistent support, withdrawal, and capitulation in the Middle East and abroad have only strengthened the resolve of our enemies to attack. Though China may seem unrelated to all this they actually are part of it too. China has been providing arm sales to Middle East extremists as has Russia.
It is clear that what President Obama called the, “Arab Spring” has exploded in his and America’s face. Terrorists do not acknowledge negotiating from weakness and ideological conflict resolution. Terrorists do not respect mixed signals and capitulation as has been demonstrated by the Obama administration policies. Obama and the Democrats can blame Mitt Romney and an obscure film all they want on the total collapse of US foreign policy as a glass tiger, but it won’t hide the fact that the fault belongs squarely in the corner of our President and his floundering Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton.