Bigshots say DUMP U.S Dollars and Gov’t bonds
Singapore Bigshot says DUMP U.S Dollars and Gov’t bonds
Jim Rogers, chairman of Singapore- based Rogers Holdings, said investors should be “worried” about the U.S. dollar, and recommended selling government bonds.“If I were you, I would be worried about the U.S. dollar,” said Rogers, 66, in a speech at the Asia Financial Forum in Hong Kong today. “The Americans are printing U.S. dollars. The Americans are going to do whatever they can to revive their economy, even if it means destroying the U.S. dollar.”
Gee Whiz; wasn’t it ME who warned you about this almost 2 years ago. The rest of the world is finally figuring it out.
South Korean Gov’t Bigshot says “Dump U.S. money, bonds”
South Korea’s National Pension Service leader decides “It’s time to sell U.S. Treasuries.” Will dump dollar-based assets in national pension system.This announcement was not unexpected by me or readers of this blog. Foreigners are now openly losing faith in U.S. creditworthiness and in our currency. It will get worse from here.
Research related articles:
- RBS Posts the Largest Loss in UK History
- Video: The Great Depression of the 21st Century
- 2009 Predictions - Prepare For The Worst
- Top Trends Of 2009
- Project 2012: Predictions Coming True? Nuclear War Begins Soon? Updated
- Economic Crises Deepens: JPMorgan Chief Says 2009 Will Be Bleak
- The Global Economic Crisis: Bad And Worsening
- Most Big US Banks Totally Bankrupt!