Blackwater Guards Tied to Secret Raids by the C.I.A.
Spies, spies and super spies, Oh well whats an ex-seal or a delta force guy got to do after leaving the military. Could the problem be the CIA normally recruit from the Ivy league universities and needed to use experienced military macho men.
- What I saw at Falluja haunted me — and returned in a way I never expected.
- Charges against three former officials of Blackwater Worldwide were dismissed, and two others agreed to plead guilty to reduced charges...
- The military contractor formerly known as Blackwater Worldwide has agreed to pay a $7.5 million fine to settle charges of arms-sales...
- A former security contractor for Blackwater Worldwide was sentenced in Virginia on Monday to 30 months for manslaughter in the death of...
- The founder of Blackwater Worldwide was dismissed from a civil lawsuit alleging that the company overbilled the government for...
That did not look so good in black shades but could kill with silence and the deadly skills of an expert military trained killer. It did matter if they where a high school drop out or an ex poacher with the eye of an eagle and the heart of a grizzly bear.
Perhaps there are too many wimps in the CIA and not enough James Bond type of license to kill guys.
Well its certainly backfired, but of course these hard, hardliner ex-military are still being used, USA can not waste good talent in its blood lust revenge against the evil, doctor evil Bin Laden.
Is he in heaven is he in hell? that damn elusive finger on nose. No one knows where he is or where he goes.
New York TimesWASHINGTON — Private security guards from Blackwater Worldwide participated in some of the C.I.A.’s most sensitive activities — clandestine raids with agency officers against people suspected of being insurgents in Iraq and Afghanistan and the transporting
Most Recommended Comment
New York, United States