Delhi Gang Rape Case: Girl battles for life, key accused held
Delhi gang rape case: Girl battles for life, key accused held
The nation stands shocked over the shocking gang-rape of a 23-year-old para-medical student in the heart of the national capital.
Click here to Know the Whole Incident
Admitted to a city hospital, the victim was in a "critical condition" on Tuesday even as the police arrested three accused and have launched a manhunt for the others involved in the crime.
Doctors said she had grave injuries on the stomach and intestine, and she bore signs of having been beaten with a blunt object.
Click here to know more on Delhi gang rape case
- On the ninth anniversary of the UPA government Wednesday, its two key figures - Manmohan Singh and Sonia Gandhi - praised each other.
- Free press and active civil society put pressure on the government for early and decisive action in addressing weaknesses in governance...
- The new identity for Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt from Wednesday is prisoner number 16656 at Yerwada Central Jail in Pune.
- The BJP termed the UPA`s report card as a "non-report card" that hid all the scams and revealed only what was convenient to the ruling...
- A female software engineer from Hyderabad who had come to Jabalpur to attend a hearing in the family court was allegedly abducted and...