Delhi Gang Rape Case: Girl battles for life, key accused held
Delhi gang rape case: Girl battles for life, key accused held
The nation stands shocked over the shocking gang-rape of a 23-year-old para-medical student in the heart of the national capital.
Click here to Know the Whole Incident
Admitted to a city hospital, the victim was in a "critical condition" on Tuesday even as the police arrested three accused and have launched a manhunt for the others involved in the crime.
Doctors said she had grave injuries on the stomach and intestine, and she bore signs of having been beaten with a blunt object.
Click here to know more on Delhi gang rape case
- Prime Minister Manmohan Singh will present the last Report Card of UPA-II on May 22 in which he is expected to list the positives.
- The Supreme Court has asked the government to provide better medical procedures to confirm sexual assault.
- The CBI had last year charge sheeted Verma after four- long years of investigations in the case for which Nanda`s son Sanjeev and...
- A magistrate has drawn flak from a Delhi court for summoning the chiefs of Air Force and Army as defence witness in a cheque bounce...
- All issues would be on the table, including the India-China boundary question, when Chinese Premier Li Keqiang meets Prime Minister...