IPL 2013: MI vs SRH Live Score - Match 62 Mumbai v Hyderabad Live
- In a bid to ensure teams have the chance to stick to their top players, albeit by shelling out huge stashes of money, the Indian Premier...
- The Governing Council of the Indian Premier League has proposed a salary cap of Rs.60 crore for the seventh season of the cash-rich...
- The BCCI terminated Pune Warriors from the IPL after the Sahara-owned franchise defaulted on its payments and refused to furnish the...
- The second edition of the Indian Premier League (IPL) was moved out of India in 2009 as the tournament clashed with the general...
- The England and Wales Cricket Board’s decision to scrap the May Tests which have been a part of their home fixture list since 2000 by...
MI vs SRH Live Scorecard – Mumbai Indians vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Live Score of IPL 6, 62nd T20 Match Played at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai on 13th May 2013.
The Mumbai Indians (MI) will take on Sunrisers Hyderabad (KKR) at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai on Monday. It is the 62nd match of the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2013 and the second meeting for the teams this season.
SRH defeated MI by seven wickets in Hyderabad earlier this season. They will meet again on Monday, this time in Mumbai. It will be a sort of revenge for MI if they beat SRH before the home crowd.
MI are on the verge of confirming a place for the Play-Offs, and need just one more win. They are currently placed third on the table with 18 points after winning nine of the 13 matches played. They come into this contest after back-to-back victories; the latest was five-wicket win against Pune Warriors India. Undefeated at home this season, they will be keen to seal their place for the Play-Offs.
SRH are currently in the fifth place with 16 points after winning eight of the 13 matches played. Monday's match is crucial for them as they need to win two more games to book a place for the Play-Offs. They defeated Kings XI Punjab by 30 runs in the previous match and it should boost their confidence.
SRH defeated MI by seven wickets in their only meeting in IPL, which was played in Hyderabad earlier this season.
Sunrisers Hyderabad: Parthiv Patel (61) and Thisara Perera (32) helped the team put up a decent 150 total on the board in the previous match. With the likes of Cameron White, Shikhar Dhawan, Kumar Sangakkara and Hanuma Vihari in the side, they have a decent batting line-up.
They fielded only Indian bowlers in the previous match, resting their star bowlers like Dale Steyn, Ishant Sharma, Amit Mishra and Darren Sammy but they won the match with Sandeep Sharma taking three wickets. The star bowlers may return to the team in the match against MI.
Mumbai Indians: Rohit Sharma (37) was the highest scorer in the previous match. Dinesh Karthik is good form this season and has become the asset for the team. Other batsmen like Sachin Tendulkar, Dwayne Smith and Kieron Pollard too have contributed in a few matches. The top-order needs to give a good start and post a big total.
Mitchell Johnson, Lasith Malinga and Abu Nechim took two wickets each in the previous match, restricting PWI to 112 runs at the back of bowling out Kolkata Knight Riders for just 105 runs. Harbhajan Singh and Pragyan Ojha too have performed well. They are slowly turning into a good bowling side.