IPL 6: MI vs SRH Live Score IPL 2013 Match 62 Mumbai v Hyderabad
- In a bid to ensure teams have the chance to stick to their top players, albeit by shelling out huge stashes of money, the Indian Premier...
- The Governing Council of the Indian Premier League has proposed a salary cap of Rs.60 crore for the seventh season of the cash-rich...
- The BCCI terminated Pune Warriors from the IPL after the Sahara-owned franchise defaulted on its payments and refused to furnish the...
- The second edition of the Indian Premier League (IPL) was moved out of India in 2009 as the tournament clashed with the general...
- The England and Wales Cricket Board’s decision to scrap the May Tests which have been a part of their home fixture list since 2000 by...
Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) take on Mumbai Indians (MI) on the latter’s home turf today. The previous time these two teams met, Hyderabad went on to win the match.
With more than four teams eyeing the top four spots, the tournament, as it heads for the playoffs, is getting more competitive with every passing match.
Sunrisers Hyderabad currently have eight victories from 13 matches. With teams like Mumbai Indians, Rajasthan Royals and Royal Challengers Bangalore doing well, Hyderabad will have to win all their matches in order to cement their place for making it through to the next stage.
But with this match being played in Mumbai, it will be a herculean task for Hyderabad as MI have had a good run at home this season.
The Sunrisers will have to improve their batting and not completely depend on their bowling.
With the likes of Shikhar Dhawan, Cameron White, Darren Sammy and Thisara Perera in the team, SRH have the potential of posting good scores.
Meanwhile, the hosts would do everything possible to restrict the visitors to a paltry score.
Currently, Mumbai are placed higher than the Sunrisers on the points table and even on paper, the former are a formidable side.
With the presence of Sachin Tendulkar, Dwayne Smith, Mitchell Johnson and Rohit Sharma in the same team, MI undoubtedly have the upper hand.
But Sunrisers have been the surprise package of the tournament and one should not be surprised if they go on to win this match.