Just What Are We Fighting to Preserve Anyway?
JUST WHAT ARE WE FIGHTING TO PRESERVE ANYWAY? Part 1
By Rein D. Gillstrom (11/23/09)
TO ALL THOSE WHO CONSIDER THEMSELVES CONSERVATIVES . . . OF THE “AMERICAN SORTS.”
Please consider the following research on the “OPENING PREAMBLE SENTENCES” for each of the 50 States of the United States of America (pg. 2-4). The research on the 50 States Constitutional Preambles was graciously done by *Mr. Dan Thompson in Idaho at the authors request. The remainder, are logical conclusions I have personally drawn based on other elements contained in our US Constitution, and other aspects central to our national framework. These are facts and questions we must take into consideration individually and jointly as we refocus our efforts to solve the prevailing problem of “The Insidious Institutionalizing The Ridiculous.”
The purpose behind the research and conclusions is to clearly show everyone that the IDEALS OF AMERICA are importantly rooted in Biblical history, and that each of the 50 States “gratefully” recognizes this simple fact, by acknowledging Natures God as the Source of all rule and Sovereignty in one way or another. It should be noted that each State does this “singularly, 10 States in Masculine Form, and 4 States are Masculine twice!” In Virginia, their Bill of Rights actually uses the terms “the mutual duty of all to practice Christian forbearance.”
The importance of these facts are, that they run consistent with the Declaration of Independence’s opening sentence and Preamble (which are one and the same), and that our Federal, U.S. Constitution also ties itself to the Declaration’s Preamble, and that mutual fact, is consistent with each of the 50 States acknowledging the very same fact! This is the consistency needed to begin to solve our moral deficiencies in leadership!
Additionally, when We the People, devote leaders (by ballot elections, or legal appointment), at all levels, to be “our servants,” they take a Public Oath to that Office, and that oath IS NOT “to the Constitution,” but rather TO GOD, FOR MANKIND, TO PROTECT AND SECURE the form of Government that the Declaration states is instituted among Men (i.e., contained within the US Constitution and our State Constitutions); of which the US Constitution acknowledges that Sovereign Source and its purpose: “In Order to form a more perfect Union.”
Also, devoted, or, elected leadership, act by our authority, on our behalf, as the People’s devoted Guards of the Source of our National Sovereignty. They act in Order to secure the narrow paths that “We the People” legally own (as legal citizens). By the Electorates use of our State and Federal Constitutions, and Laws, we then secure both the Right and Duty to maintain this common form of Government. Call it National Security!
The Law is the Electorate’s tool. And, our devoted/elected leaders are subservient to us within those legal boundaries, NOT us to them, outside the legal boundaries’ (amounting to breach of public trust, or treason!)
The real battle we are witnessing today is a Religious Jihad “against US Religious Philosophy and Moral Justice,” in an effort to over throw the Source of the Sovereignty of our Country, so that our rights and duties would NO LONGER be seen as “inalienable by God, but, alienable by Un-sovereign evil Governments!” THIS IS THE REAL WAR! THIS IS THE ANTI-AMERICAN WAR, WAGED WITHIN, BY A DOMESTICLY ELECTED EMEMY!
THIS STARK REALITY LEAVES US WITH TWO IMPORTANT QUESTIONS:
1. As “The Informed Moral Electorate,” do we establish leaders who Oath (with God’s help) to protect and defend the Biblical History and Sovereignty that Natures God has provided us, acknowledged in our Declaration of Independence, ALONG WITH our US Constitution and State Constitutions? Or,
2. Do we, as an “Ill-informed Electorate,” allow for a leadership that continues to make an Oath of Duplicity that fails to protect and defend the United States, while at the same time pursues laws and policies DUMPING OFF the Sovereign Source from Whom all Blessings and Liberties are acknowledged to flow?
Which one of the above “United States” are we fighting to preserve anyway? Which one of the above is most likely to be United?
THESE ARE THE REAL QUESTIONS that must be answered by every American who believes in the Source and the Moral and Just Fibers of our Country. We must answer the question taking these things into account in order to help us draw the correct conclusions and set one or the other “AS THE PRIMARY OBJECTIVE!”
It’s our RIGHT AND DUTY to change the Guards for good reason, not transient ones, right? Is the train of abuses long enough for us to see an evinced design invariably leading us all to absolute despotism? It is TIME we do!
THINK ABOUT THE CONTEXT OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING ELEMENTS OF OUR COUNTRY:
1. The Mayflower Compact (Clarifies Purpose & Beseeches God)
2. Declaration of Independence (Acknowledges God)
3. Constitution of The United States (Acknowledges Declaration’s Source of Blessings & Liberty)
4. Oath of Public Office (To Protect The Public’s Law [State and Federal] “So help me God . . .”)
5. Pledge of Allegiance (Acknowledges one Nation under One God)
6. National Anthem (Acknowledges the enduring Flag that represents . . . One Nation Under One God).
7. America The Beautiful (Acknowledges the One God Who shed His grace on thee . . .)
8. Our Currency - The Failing American Greenback (States “In God We Trust!”)
One primary point is, that the America “in context” of American History, IS NOT America in Constitution only! It is the entirety of the Biblical foundation, the Sovereignty of God, clearly acknowledged in all 8 principled elements of American history listed above. We must now see, that being created in His image, comes with both “unalienable Rights and unalienable Duties.”
A second point that must be made clear as well, is that the Oath To Public Office, IS NOT an oath to the Constitution, but a commitment to protect the Federal Constitution and our State Constitutions! These Constitutions are squarely vested in “We The People”. They exist as the “people’s thing” (the publica), which is their legal avenue to Secure, Limit, Throw Off, and Replace Guards if and when needed.
Here is the corroborating evidence needed to make the case for these conclusions.
- THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE - JULY 4TH, 1776 (PURPOSE & PREAMBLE)
When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitles them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
We hold these truths to be self-evident that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are LIFE, LIBERTY, and the pursuit of HAPPINESS. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That when ever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them seems most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shown, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpation’s, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, IT IS THEIR RIGHT, IT IS THEIR DUTY to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their Security.
- THE OPENING PREAMBLE OF THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES
We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure Domestic Tranquility, provide for the Common Defense, promote the General Welfare, and SECURE the BLESSINGS OF LIBERTY to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish THIS CONSTITUTION for the United States of America.
(*Originally the Constitution had no title, but simply began “We the People.”)
- THE OPENING PREAMBLES OF EACH OF THE 50 STATES OF THE UNITED STATES
(1) Alabama 1901, Preamble We, the people of the State of Alabama , invoking the favor and guidance of Almighty God, do ordain and establish the following Constitution..
(2) Alaska 1956, Preamble We, the people of Alaska , grateful to God and to those who founded our nation and pioneered this great land.
(3) Arizona 1911, Preamble We, the people of the State of Arizona , grateful to Almighty God for our liberties, do ordain this Constitution...
(4) Arkansas 1874, Preamble We, the people of the State of Arkansas , grateful to Almighty God for the privilege of choosing our own form of government...
(5) California 1879, Preamble We, the People of the State of California , grateful to Almighty God for our freedom...
- (6) Colorado 1876, Preamble We, the people of Colorado , with profound reverence for the Supreme Ruler of the Universe...
(7) Connecticut 1818, Preamble. The People of Connecticut, acknowledging with gratitude the good Providence of God in permitting them to enjoy.
- (8) Delaware 1897, Preamble Through Divine Goodness all men have, by nature, the rights of worshiping and serving their Creator according to the dictates of their consciences...
(9) Florida 1885, Preamble We, the people of the State of Florida , grateful to Almighty God for our constitutional liberty, establish this Constitution...
(10) Georgia 1777, Preamble We, the people of Georgia , relying upon protection and guidance of Almighty God, do ordain and establish this Constitution...
- (11) Hawaii 1959, Preamble We , the people of Hawaii , Grateful for Divine Guidance ... Establish this Constitution.
(12) Idaho 1889, Preamble We, the people of the State of Idaho , grateful to Almighty God for our freedom, to secure its blessings.
(13) Illinois 1870, Preamble We, the people of the State of Illinois, grateful to Almighty God for the civil , political and religious liberty which He hath so long permitted us to enjoy and looking to Him for a blessing on our endeavors.
(14) Indiana 1851, Preamble We, the People of the State of Indiana , grateful to Almighty God for the free exercise of the right to choose our form of government.
- (15) Iowa 1857, Preamble We, the People of the State of Iowa, grateful to the Supreme Being for the blessings hitherto enjoyed, and feeling our dependence on Him for a continuation of these blessings, establish this Constitution.
(16) Kansas 1859, Preamble We, the people of Kansas , grateful to Almighty God for our civil and religious privileges establish this Constitution.
(17) Kentucky 1891, Preamble.. We, the people of the Commonwealth are grateful to Almighty God for the civil, political and religious liberties..
(18) Louisiana 1921, Preamble We, the people of the State of Louisiana , grateful to Almighty God for the civil, political and religious liberties we enjoy.
- (19) Maine 1820, Preamble We the People of Maine acknowledging with grateful hearts the goodness of the Sovereign Ruler of the Universe in affording us an opportunity .. And imploring His aid and direction.
(20) Maryland 1776, Preamble We, the people of the state of Maryland , grateful to Almighty God for our civil and religious liberty...
- (21) Massachusetts 1780, Preamble We...the people of Massachusetts, acknowledging with grateful hearts, the goodness of the Great Legislator of the Universe In the course of His Providence, an opportunity and devoutly imploring His direction
(22) Michigan 1908, Preamble. We, the people of the State of Michigan , grateful to Almighty God for the blessings of freedom, establish this Constitution.
(23) Minnesota, 1857, Preamble We, the people of the State of Minnesota, grateful to God for our civil and religious liberty, and desiring to perpetuate its blessings:
(24) Mississippi 1890, Preamble We, the people of Mississippi in convention assembled, grateful to Almighty God, and invoking His blessing on our work.
- (25) Missouri 1845, Preamble We, the people of Missouri , with profound reverence for the Supreme Ruler of the Universe, and grateful for His goodness . Establish this Constitution...
(26) Montana 1889, Preamble. We, the people of Montana , grateful to Almighty God for the blessings of liberty establish this Constitution ..
(27) Nebraska 1875, Preamble We, the people, grateful to Almighty God for our freedom . Establish this Constitution.
(28) Nevada 1864, Preamble We the people of the State of Nevada , grateful to Almighty God for our freedom, establish this Constitution...
(29) New Hampshire 1792, Part I. Art. I. Sec. V Every individual has a natural and unalienable right to worship God according to the dictates of his own conscience.
(30) New Jersey 1844, Preamble We, the people of the State of New Jersey, grateful to Almighty God for civil and religious liberty which He hath so long permitted us to enjoy, and looking to Him for a blessing on our endeavors.
(31) New Mexico 1911, Preamble We, the People of New Mexico, grateful to Almighty God for the blessings of liberty..
(32) New York 1846, Preamble We, the people of the State of New York , grateful to Almighty God for our freedom, in order to secure its blessings.
(33) North Carolina 1868, Preamble We the people of the State of North Carolina, grateful to Almighty God, the Sovereign Ruler of Nations, for our civil, political, and religious liberties, and acknowledging our dependence upon Him for the continuance of those...
(34) North Dakota 1889, Preamble We , the people of North Dakota , grateful to Almighty God for the blessings of civil and religious liberty, do ordain...
(35) Ohio 1852, Preamble We the people of the state of Ohio , grateful to Almighty God for our freedom, to secure its blessings and to promote our common.
(36) Oklahoma 1907, Preamble Invoking the guidance of Almighty God, in order to secure and perpetuate the blessings of liberty, establish this
(37) Oregon 1857, Bill of Rights, Article I Section 2. All men shall be secure in the Natural right, to worship Almighty God according to the dictates of their consciences
(38) Pennsylvania 1776, Preamble We, the people of Pennsylvania, grateful to Almighty God for the blessings of civil and religious liberty, and humbly invoking His guidance....
(39) Rhode Island 1842, Preamble. We the People of the State of Rhode Island grateful to Almighty God for the civil and religious liberty which He hath so long permitted us to enjoy, and looking to Him for a blessing...
(40) South Carolina , 1778, Preamble We, the people of the State of South Carolina grateful to God for our liberties, do ordain and establish this Constitution.
(41) South Dakota 1889, Preamble We, the people of South Dakota , grateful to Almighty God for our civil and religious liberties ....
(42) Tennessee 1796, Art. XI..III. That all men have a natural and indefeasible right to worship Almighty God according to the dictates of their conscience...
(43) Texas 1845, Preamble We the People of the Republic of Texas , acknowledging, with gratitude, the grace and beneficence of God.
(44) Utah 1896, Preamble Grateful to Almighty God for life and liberty, we establish this Constitution.
- (45) Vermont 1777, Preamble Whereas all government ought to enable the individuals who compose it to enjoy their natural rights, and other blessings which the Author of Existence has bestowed on man ..
- (46) Virginia 1776, Bill of Rights, XVI Religion, or the Duty which we owe our Creator can be directed only by Reason and that it is the mutual duty of all to practice Christian Forbearance, Love and Charity towards each other
- (47) Washington 1889, Preamble We the People of the State of Washington, grateful to the Supreme Ruler of the Universe for our liberties, do ordain this Constitution
(48) West Virginia 1872, Preamble Since through Divine Providence we enjoy the blessings of civil, political and religious liberty, we, the people of West Virginia reaffirm our faith in and constant reliance upon God ..
(49) Wisconsin 1848, Preamble We, the people of Wisconsin, grateful to Almighty God for our freedom, domestic tranquility...
(50) Wyoming 1890, Preamble We, the people of the State of Wyoming , grateful to God for our civil, political, and religious liberties, establish this Constitution...
P.S. (*Dan Thompson): It will take a lot longer to do somewhat the same in putting together the original State Constitutions and their Preambles and Declarations of Rights (Which a number of them are very Christian in their wording.)
IN CLOSING: Please pass this valuable information along to anyone you know who is concerned and wants to know more about the solution to solving this matter the right way.
PART 2 INTRODUCTION:
PART 2 DISCUSSES THE ONLY SOLUTION that will solve the immoral leadership troubles we have permiating all levels of government today. This is what NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT!
TITLED: "The Central Committee Solution", And The Keys To Maintaining National Sovereignty At The Local Level, will deal specifically with the subject of County Precinct Central Committees. These existing entities are legal subdivisions of State and Federal Contitutional Government, and MUST operate by each States strict laws governing political parties, their formations, AND ELECTIONS! The Central Committee's are the most important "where and how" the legal citizen by "right and duty", can and should seek to maintain National Sovereignty at this most simple local level. "Local, County Central Committee Control" is the subject of rising controversy, and the possible exposure of deep "hush-hush policy" that the best, or worst, status quo political minds throughout the country DON'T TELL ANYONE!
THE AUTHORS INVESTIGATION is not yet conclusive on the facts if preeminant local, state and national leaders, along with the liberal mainstream media are even aware of this silent strategy for success. There exists a lot of vascilation back and forth on the facts, but, if they are aware, and work to withhold this information from the public . . . then, this could be one of the single largest political collusionary scandals in U.S. History, waged right in your hometown!
THE AUTHOR HAS COINED the term: The Informed Moral Electorate™ (a.k.a., TIME), and another term: IT IS TIME! These are for the benefit of the voters (the electorate) - who are simply: legal, registered, voting US Citizens. IT IS TIME is central to the idea, "government by the people; for the people." Because IT IS THE INFORMED MORAL ELECTORATE by which Local, State, and Federal Govermnet is to be controlled. But if the electorate becomes deeply uninformed and immoral, then they are likely to elect leaders who in turn implant the same traits in all political positions, as we are witnessing today.
HE ALSO EXPLAINS the facts that everyone, of legal voting age, every two years, elects, by ballot, County by County, Precinct by Precinct, "Precinct Central Comittee Leaders" across the country (via some 150,000 total US precincts), 2 Precinct Leaders per Precinct, a man and a woman (let's call them Precinct Pairs). These "informed, moral citizens" become a devoted body of government officials, who are to be the citizen's FIRST GUARD of the Constitutional Republic. These guards provide the strict local control of what State Laws call State Subdivisions of Constituional Governmens. State by State, these Legal Subdivisions are known as Registered Political Parties! These "Parties" function through what is called County Precinct Central Committees. Now, is the importance of this becoming a little clearer?
TO THE ADVANTAGE OF THE CITIZEN, this is where the citizen gets the opportunity to elect the "Most Important Person" in the Electoral College Structure of our Constitutional Republic: The Precinct Central Committeeman and Committeewoman. All politics trickle up from here. This body politic also has the POWER TO APPOINT to fill key vacancies that happen inbetween elections. What the author has discovered is the fact that "herein lies the single largest breach of public trust in US History!" With representative vacancies ranging anywhere from 40% to 90% in counties, and absolute precinct vacancies ranging anywhere from 30% to 48% (meaning NO elected or appointed Precinct Pair)! The author has found that this is THE EPICENTER where the citizen hast lost ENTIRE control of their county, along with their faith, families, prosperity, and now their lives . . . THIS IS THE SILENT DOMESTIC WAR!
Copyright, 2009: Rein D. Gillstrom - Telephone (406) 585-3580, e-mail: email@example.com