Legal Project - Attempts on Shutting down Debate
This group is dedicated to keeping the debate on terrorism and their culprits from being expunged by political correctness. This organization is dedicated in supporting Free and Open Speech.
Here are some links to these issues.
Blasphemy in the Muslim World & International Groups
- Michael Coren. "Michael Coren & Tarek Fatah Discuss Blasphemous Tweeter Hamza Kashgari," The Arena, Feb. 14, 2012.
- Nina Shea. "Bibles that Translate "The Father" as "Allah", National Review Online, Feb. 14, 2012.
International Groups & Pressure Tactics Against Free Speech
- Andrew Harrod. "The Strange Views of Mr. Quraishi and their Disturbing Implications for Free Speech," Faith Freedom Blog, Feb. 15, 2012.
Islamist Violence or Threats of Physical Violence Against Speech
- Fox & Friends. "Colorado Student Who Refused to Sing Song Praising Allah Quits School After Death Threats (Video)," Fox News, Feb. 17, 2012.
- Fox News. "Belgium Fears Backlash After Politician's Daughter Poses In Bikini With Veil," The Jawa Report Blog, Feb. 17, 2012.
- Takuan Seiyo. "The Free University of Brussels is not Free," Gates of Vienna Blog, Feb. 13, 2012.
OIC & Defamation
- "OIC To Hold Media Workshop To Address Smear Campaign Against Islam," Bernama, Feb. 13, 2012.
Pressure Tactics Against Free Speech
- Spencer Ackerman. "FBI Purges Hundreds of Terrorism Documents in Islamophobia Probe," Wired, Feb. 15, 2012.
- Wayne Kopping. "VIDEO Response: Third Jihad Director Fights Back," The Jawa Report Blog, Feb. 16, 2012.
- Omar Sacirbey. "FBI, Muslims report progress over training materials," The Washington Post, Feb. 16, 2012.