Major Challenges of the Year 2010
New Delhi: The year 2010, like the others year of the 21st century will be very challenging. But we should prepare for solve different kind of coming challenges. I hope that intellectual leaders of the world take step with very carefully and they are not produced troubles in the front of the world, but they resolve them. The major challenges before the world are Terrorism, Refugee, Crusade between west and Muslim world, Poverty, Global Warming, Changing Human Behavior, Pollution, Health, Energy options, Self Supremacy, Fake Diplomacy by many countries. Others major hurdles are given below:
15 Global Challenges
1. How can sustainable development be achieved for all while addressing global climate change?
2. How can everyone have sufficient clean water without conflict?
3. How can population growth and resources be brought into balance?
4. How can genuine democracy emerge from authoritarian regimes?
5. How can policy making be made more sensitive to global long-term perspectives?
6. How can the global convergence of information and communications technologies work for everyone?
7. How can ethical market economies be encouraged to help reduce the gap between rich and poor?
8. How can the threat of new and reemerging diseases and immune micro-organisms be reduced?
9. How can the capacity to decide be improved as the nature of work and institutions change?
10. How can shared values and new security strategies reduce ethnic conflicts, terrorism, and the use of weapons of mass destruction?
11. How can the changing status of women help improve the human condition?
12. How can transnational organized crime networks be stopped from becoming more powerful and sophisticated global enterprises?
13. How can growing energy demands be met safely and efficiently?
14. How can scientific and technological breakthroughs be accelerated to improve the human condition?
15. How can ethical considerations become more routinely incorporated into global decisions?