A Million Vigilant Eyes better than a handful of Anti-Terrorist Squad
Did you notice a new tenant in your society? Ever bothered to know what he/she does?
A parked car in the lane since last fortnight. Still don't have time to inform the police?
Registered your servant's details at the local police station?
Is anything lying beneath the heaps of debris outside your society? Don't have time to get it cleared?
Our time is precious and we cannot afford to waste it for such silly matters. Well, rethink on that. Are they silly indeed? Let's not give ourselves another chance to regret for overlooking these essential aspects in our surroundings.
I have tried to list down a few things to keep a check.
1. Before selling/renting out your house/vehicle make a background check of the buyer.
2. Keep a record of your servant's background.
3. Keep an eye over fellow passengers. If a passenger forgets his luggage, inform immediately.
4. Keep record on every person entering and leaving your society.
5. Make a background check for the watchmen in your society.
6. While taking a stroll, look around for abandoned packages, letters, bags.
7. Abandoned vehicles. Do not leave your car unlocked. Close the doors and windows properly.
8. Keep a list of emergency numbers with you all the time.
9. Keep a card with your name, profession, home and office address with you all the time.
10. Clear the piles of dirt and waste in your surroundings.
11. Keep a check of your building/house surroundings. Places like the corridor, space behind the staircase, garden, etc.
12. Keep a check on drug addicts, beggars, wanderers, vendors in your area.
13. Pass on this vigilance bug to your neighbor.
14. Keep adding things that come in your mind to this list.
15. Wish you Safe living!