NEET PG 2012-13 Case National Eligiblity Cum Entrance Test Result
NEET PG 2012-13 Case | National Eligiblity Cum Entrance Test (NEET) Result Dates
The NEET-PG case has been postponed to February 27 where it is expected that Rajeev Dhavan will continue his arguments.
Mr Dhavan had spoken about aided and unaided minority colleges today.
Discussion on NEET PG had started in the Supreme Court at 12.05 pm on February 26.
The NEET PG case was taken up just after 12 pm. The discussion continued until 2.38 pm. This was followed by Item numbers 23 and 24. It was expected by some that NEET PG case would...read more >>
NEET PG 2013: Reasons behind the results delay
NEET PG 2013: Counselling to start, results not yet declared
NEET - PG is the eligibility-cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination to various MD/MS and PG Diploma Courses under ambit of Post Graduate Medical Regulations notified by Medical Council of India (MCI) with approval of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
NEET PG results can’t be published till the final verdict is given.
- Manmohan Singh on Thursday announced 1,000 crore relief for the state of Uttarakhand which has been ravaged by incessant rains and floods.
- India has evinced interest in the set up of an anti-extremism task force by the UK following the terror attack on the streets of London...
- Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Wednesday dismissed the so-called wave in favour of Narendra Modi, perceived by many BJP workers,...
- Nature`s fury is causing multitude of disasters in Uttarakhand and Himachal Pradesh.
- Assuming charge of the Railway Ministry, Mallikarjun Kharge said he would hold a discussion with officials on issues being faced by the...