New Maruti Swift 2011 price, review and photos
Maruti Suzuki India has launched its much awaited hatchback car, the New Maruti Swift on August 17, 2011. Prices start from 4.22 lakhs for the petrol base model.
The new Maruti Swift will have a better design and a more rounded look. Click to see new Maruti Swift photo gallery.
The price of the new Swift is likely to be Rs. 30,000 higher than the older Swift. The price hike is very reasonable with so many improvements made to the car. Click to read review.
The bookings for the older version of the Maruti Suzuki Swift are no longer being accepted now. Many dealers have said that the bookings of the older Swift have stopped because of the new product launch of 2011 Swift.
Apart from the external features, the new Swift will have more space in its interior. It will have a 90 Bhp K-series petrol engine, along with dual variable valve timing, which will help in lowering emissions as well as better driving power and mileage.
What's New in the 2011 New Maruti Swift
- All new bigger and better looking head lamps
- All new peeled back tail lamps
- New design for wheel covers/15" alloy wheels for top variants
- New front and rear bumpers and New front grille
- Automatic climate control system
- New instrument cluster finished in silver and black
- Turn indicators integrated into outside rear-view mirrors
- New round shaped fog lights
- New steering wheel with music controls
- New centre console with dash integrated music system