ObamamobileTM Model 2012 Patent Pending by YankeeJim
ObamamobileTM Model 2012
Patent Pending by YankeeJim
In 2012, the revolutionary Obamamobile will depart the garage at Orange Counter Chopper HQ where Paul Jr. returns to transform YankeeJim’s advanced design into an operating prototype. The new transport vehicle will have greater comfort than past automobiles and will be propelled by the most sophisticated computer-assisted driving mechanism that ensures drivers and passengers they are never lost.
What makes it great?
1) No petrol required – the engine is a high pressure hydraulic system fueled by renewable biochemical reactions creating energy in a chamber at controlled variable rates
2) The vehicle frame is composed of aluminum tubing packed with honeycomb from a patentable process
3) The body shell is also honeycomb from multiple materials of patentable design
4) Tires are surely not rubber as they are a biochem synthetic material of patentable design
5) The crash resistant body affords equal to or greater passenger protection than traditional auto designs
6) The fuel will be available at $2 bucks a gallon and the Obamamobile will operate at 100 mpg.
12:01 am U.S. ET, March 30 2011
The parts shortages and resulting production shutdowns caused by the Japanese earthquake and tsunami could prompt the global auto industry to rethink how it sets up its supply lines, a top industry economist says. "There might be some cracks, some inefficiencies, some unplanned-for problems ... in our global supply system for the auto industry," said Sean McAlinden, chief economist for the Center for Automotive Research. "We may have consolidated our suppliers too much."
Read more: http://www.autonews.com/#ixzz1I6QILDoT”