Radical Black Muslim, Black Panther Mentor, Black Nationalist with Saudi Ties Backed Obama's Elite Harvard Education
Although a large portion of the main stream media remains dedicated to ignoring certain basics like "follow the money" and who helped Barack Obama land his elite Harvard education, the word has trickled out. Obama is, many think, a "sleeper", man put in place to advance certain un-American goals.
While the leftists and MSM fret over Sarah Palin's email, her husband's snowmobiling, and his registration, they ignore vital information like this. Just as they and Obama cultists have tried to ignore or downplay Obama's two decades of reliance on adulter, "God damn America" pastor Jeremiah Wright and Obama's ties to homegrown terrorist Bill Ayers.
There are many questions which remain unanswered about the mysterious Barack Obama. The mainstream media has vetted Gov. Sarah Palin more in the past week than they've bothered to vet Sen. Barack Obama over the past year. When you start digging into Obama's background, you turn up more questions than answers.
...Now it turns out that an influential, radical black Muslim with close ties to the Saudi royal family and an outspoken opponent of Israel helped finance Obama's law school education. Obama's benefactor at the young age of 25 is Dr. Khalid Abdullah Tariq al-Mansour a/k/a Donald Warden. Here are some facts you should know about al-Mansour according to a Newmax investigative report:
* "He is well known within the black community as a lawyer, an orthodox Muslim, a black nationalist, an author, an international deal-maker, an educator, and an outspoken enemy of Israel."
* In a 1995 book, “The Lost Books of Africa Rediscovered,” he alleged that the United States was plotting genocide against black Americans.
* He was the mentor of Black Panther Party founder Huey Newton and his cohort, Bobby Seale.
* Al-Mansour’s more recent videotaped speeches focus on Muslim themes, and abound with anti-Semitic theories and anti-Israel vitriol.
.* At the same time he was raising money for Obama's education he was representing top members of the Saudi Royal family seeking to do business and exert influence in the United States.
* He advises Prince Alwaleed bin Talal in his U.S. investments. Prince Talal is most famous for offering $10 million to the City of New York following 9/11, a contribution turned down by Mayor Rudy Giuliani because the Prince said American policies were to blame for the terrorist attacks. Prince Alwaleed has made tens of millions in contributions to Muslim-American charities, some of whose leaders have been charged by our government with terrorism-related ties. Prince Alwaleed also donates millions to Harvard for Islamic studies.
Most Recommended Comment
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States