Reply to Message by Dayaram Das
Hare Krishna Dayaram Prabhu,
When this case started, that time also you did not have any personal fight with Madhu Pandit Dasa, and now also you don’t have any. All this you are doing to prove your guru bhakti towards your spiritual master. Is it not Prabhuji? Now some questions come to my mind regarding this fact…
1. An ideal vaishnava will never act independent of his spiritual master. Following this principle, if you are fighting against Madhu Pandit Dasa as a service to guru then why is there a sense of fear in your letter that in case you lose then you will be scoffed at again? A guru just engages his disciples for their purification and asks them to depend upon Krishna. If Krishna does not sanction victory then why your guru has to scold you? However a disciple may be, guru will always treat him like a beloved son. Why do you doubt this nature of your guru? Is there anything wrong with him? Is he more worried about money than a sincere disciple like you?
2. It appears that you are not happy with shelling out some money of yours to fund this case? But isn’t it true that disciple’s whole property belongs to the guru and should be engaged in guru’s service? Then naturally your property should be used to fight this case because guru’s order is life and soul of the disciple, and that is more important than the property. People should not think that you are more dedicated to your property than to your guru. Is your guru also distancing from you because you ask for money?
3. You also seem to be dissatisfied with your godbrothers and others. But in Iskcon relationships are based on love and trust. Is it not Prabhuji? Then, have they lost trust in you that they are backing off from this battle? Has their love for you reduced? You are the one who is fighting on behalf of the entire Iskcon society. They are the ones who pushed you into this fight, then how can they stop loving and trusting you Prabhuji? Or is that they never loved and trusted you, but just used you? If the entire Iskcon shouldn’t shower their love and trust upon a hero like you then upon whom should they??? Have you done something wrong for which they backed off? Or have they started showing true colors? Or they have developed more love towards those who are giving money rather than asking money from them? Why your victory in High Court could not convince them? Please tell them that your penthouse is not acquired through their money. Show them all your legal expenses vouchers then they will learn about your integrity.
4. You don’t appear to be uncomfortable carrying on this fight… this is what your letter expresses. You say that there is no personal fight between you and Madhu Pandit Dasa. There is no support from the rest of the Iskcon also. Then why are you fighting? If it is for your guru’s pleasure then why dissatisfaction in your heart? Or do you understand that you are on a wrong path… then why not give it up? Or it’s a question of ego that you can’t leave a battle half way as it would be more shameful than a defeat? The people out there will call you names or may not even spare your life. Or is it that they know something about you and you don’t want them to speak out that’s why you are obliging? Or it’s a part of your earthly lila that you have taken up a role of an envious person to teach people in general about an envious person’s acts and his destiny. Just like Arjuna acted before Krishna like an ignorant man for the benefit of the entire mankind, similarly through your life you are giving demo of how an envious person acts and later you will teach others about his destiny also, by personally undergoing all those sufferings. Wow! What an innovative preaching technique.
5. One final question… on television you sound so bold and robust. But in this letter what happened to you Prabhuji? You are looking very helpless and dejected. Or out of vaishnava culture you are showing humility? Or the TV thing was just a make-show? We always thought that you are a very strong person in heart. We all look upon you as a person who is inside and outside the same.
Anyways its all beyond our understanding. Please enlighten us about your earthly pastimes in your present body. Madhu Pandit Dasa’s IIT brain has created a wonder on HK Hill… like that your IIT brain also expected to create a wonder… far bigger than your penthouse, Prabhuji. Thank you.
Search Tags: ISKCON Bangalore, Madhu Pandit Dasa, Madhu Pandit, Madhu Pandit Das, ISKCON Bangalore Madhu Pandit Dasa, ISKCON Temple Madhu Pandit Dasa, Srila Prabhupda’s ISKCON Bangalore, Sri Radha Krishna-chandra temple, iskcon Bangalore and iskcon Mumbai issue, iskcon mumbai vs iskcon Bangalore, iskcon bangalore issue, bangalore iskcon vs mumbai iskcon