Rules 2 Da Game of Hoez!!!: Pimping Rules Found in Heroin Bust
Pimp Rules List: 'Rule's 2 Da Game of Hoez' Found
Steven McDaniel and Sandra Russell were arrested at their Long Island, New York home on suspicion of heroin trafficking. Sandra Russell is also accused of running a prostitution ring. In searching the house, police found a handwritten document titled "Rule's 2 Da Game of Hoez!!!" [sic] that Steven McDaniel allegedly wrote for Sandra Russell.
According to the police report, "Rule's 2 Da Game of Hoez!!!' was a "document from Steven McDaniel outlining for Russell his management advice on the operation of a prostituton business."
We've transcribed "Rule's 2 Da Game of Hoez!!!" below: [sic] throughout.
- Alwayz make them need and depend on you so you have power over them. (Power is control)
- Make them understand that you don’t need them they need you, and they are replaceable. Never let them no if you need them deep down inside..
- Never let no1 away with sneakin anything. cause once they feel they can get away they will alwayz scheme.
- No matter how much you like or care for 1 or any of them, don’t trust none of them (Like Scarface Who do I trust?? me thats who..)
- Alwayz stay 2 step's ahead of the game you have them playin..
- Don't let them know all your plan's. But alwayz try to no there's..
- Make sure you own there mind’s, body’s, and souls. (N test it out every often 2 make sure)
- Keep your bi on the low as possible when it come's to family and hater's. (Cause you can't trust none of them)
- Alwayz try to no whatz goin on.. (Make them tell on each other).
- Give respect where respect's due.. (follow these rule's and you should b gucci.)
Some of these could be combined. Some are too vague to be actionable. We notice that "Don't write down an incriminating document outlining your pimping strategy" isn't on the list.
Don't let mainstream hip-hop posturing fool you: pimping is an extremely dirty business. Iceberg Slim's Pimp: Story of My Life is a good glimpse into a dangerous, depressing, and soul-sucking profession. If you're not up to reading, then watch the Brett Owens documentary Pimps Up, Hoes Down.