see larger image
uploaded by Ilayor
This photo are from Sri lanka all the people you see are tamils.The Sri lankan Gouvernement kill tamils.
see in french articles www.ilayor.comor more Photo of the genocide http://www.ilayor.com/?page_id=389
at 16:41 on April 30th, 2009
www.ilayor.comProuves of tamil genocide
at 19:59 on April 30th, 2009
I agree that all the people that I see in the photographs are Tamils. I have a few points on this desperate posting by you.
1. I can't see a single dead Tamil in the photographs. Perhaps, you want them to die so that they can be shown as part of genocide. In my knowledge of the word genocide, it is connected with killing.
2. Do you think that the Terrorist Leader and his followers who are presently contemplating on their last rites had time to tend to the injured? There is more than enough proof that the terrorists are killing Innocent civilians who try to escape from the war zone.
These are people who were extricated from the clutches of the master terrorist Prabhakaran and treated at a refugee center.
3. You must be careful when you use third party pics for you wouldn't know where they came from. Tamilnet has been exposed for doctoring photographs and they cannot be depended on.
4. At any time, did you ever think of using your energy to launch a program to request the terrorist leader Prabhakaran to release the innocent Tamil civilians he is hiding behind? This might work.
SUPPORTERS OF TERRORISTS ARE ALSO TERRORISTS BY PROXY
at 20:14 on April 30th, 2009
Unless the sri lankan government allows independent media and aid agencies, you cannot raise these kinds of law points. The very idea of blocking the media itself put sri lanka as a suspect. What are they hiding ??
at 04:19 on May 3rd, 2009
1. Are you that desperate to see dead Tamil bodies?
2. Do you think that the army and government are concerned about the Tamil Civilians in the war zone? Do I have tell you who started this Vanni offensive last year? Suppose you are right about human shield story. How come anyone want to kill their own shields?
3. Like the defence site are always showing real news? You haven't seen the doctored photos of so called chemical factory captured by the army?
4. What better option have they in army controlled areas other than put in IDP camps.
at 21:20 on April 30th, 2009
They will be given access in due time. Safety is the main issue here. Right now, nobody is safe with Prabhakaran, I'm sure you will agree.
When the LTTE was going places, many years ago, they never allowed journalists to speak to the LTTE hierarchy. They never entertained questions from the world media regarding the massacre at Arantalawa, the killing of 600 policemen during a ceasefire etc.
Now, since they are on their last legs, they are begging for independent media. Wonder why this sudden change of heart is?
What I can say is, don't depend on Tamilnet etc, in the absence of so called independent media. Because, Tamilnet is a fact distorting machine.
This time Prabhakaran the Terrorist cannot hide behind the civilians and also hope to be saved by foreign supporters.
For Prabhakaran - THE END IS NEAR!!!
For You - SUPPORTERS OF TERRORISTS ARE ALSO TERRORISTS BY PROXY
at 15:48 on May 1st, 2009
man i am not pro ltte i am not pro slgo i am just humanbut my uncle was kill by a cluster bomb in sri lanka and(photos) i know that happens i dont need to know where it come from because i know photos a r true
i dont support ltte to say my people are being kill every dayi heard echo from my family from there that why i take action today to sesibilize the people what is happeing i dont know no media evrithing is close but finally i saw death and more death ,humanitarian crise etc and my uncle dead
no more to say forgot terrorist or politic i am talking of life i am just human be human bro
at 21:35 on May 1st, 2009
Good one, ilayor.
I feel for the death of your uncle. How did he die? So, from where did you get your photographs, if they are true? Confidential? Ah! OK.
With your attitude, I'm sure you will make a great leader who will be able to organize a group of Tamils who will be able to tell Prabhakaran the Terrorist to let the civilians (his human shield) go. Then, all of you can come back to Sri Lanka and join all of us here to rebuild the war torn areas and then resettle there. What say you?
I'm sure you will use your human qualities to secure the release of those innocent civilians who are in the clutches of the terrorists.
at 15:00 on May 15th, 2009
Why is it that you continue to vouch for the government when there is obvious disregard for human rights on their part as well? People are dying, that is the real issue, if you are too close minded to understand that BOTH parties are at fault then, obviously, it shows how credible you are with your points.
Stop trying to say photographs are only allegations. PEOPLE ARE DYING, sure, we don't know who is killing them, but there is one thing we do know, it needs to be stop. With your attitude, it seems like you don't care about the civilian casualties.
If you did care about civilian casualties, then you would agree with UN intervention, because as far as I know, they do not support the LTTE, and thier intervention would not yeild any positive results for a terrorist organization. The people dying in Sri Lanka need help, that is the real issue, please understand that.
See Ilayor's recent stories
NowPublic lets people work together to cover news events around the world.
Find out more
senthil5000st Louis, United States