U.K./E.U. Humanists: Head to London to Protest Radiation Weapons
• Converge on Thistle Marble Arch Hotel in London on Thursday, Feb. 26 through Saturday, Feb. 28
• Protest the covert use of classified hand-held radiation weapons -- the cruel, silent hi-tech instruments of an ideologically-motivated, worldwide genocide.
GET POLITICAL w / VIC LIVINGSTON
British and E.U. ethical humanists, UNITE!
Western European citizens who value human rights must turn out in force to protest this week's London conference of amoral scientists, militarists -- and, perhaps, some "new world order" political fascists -- who are pushing the global proliferation of silent, injury- and illness-inducing radiation weapons...
...next-generation armaments that already are widely deployed among security, intelligence and law enforcement personnel and their vigilante citizen operatives in industrialized nations throughout the world.
If you harbor any doubts about the motives of an untamed "RAM" -- what we are dubbing the "Radiation Armaments Movement" -- just read this blurb from the U. S. military command, in support of Directed Energy Weapons 2009: Driving DEWs from the Laboratory to the Battlefield, a two-day seminar that convenes Thursday at London's historic Thistle Marble Arch Hotel:
"Directed Energy offers promise as a transformational ‘game changer’ in military operations, able to augment and improve operational capabilities in many areas."
-- Dr. William Schneider, Defense Science Board Chairman, U.S. Department of Defense
The speaker roster is laden with radiation weapons advocates from the United States and Canada, including:
• Dr. J. Douglas Beason PhD, Associate Laboratory Director (Threat Reduction), Los Alamos National Laboratory
• Dr. Spiro Lekoudis SES, Director of Weapons Systems in the Office of the Deputy Under Secretary of Defense (Science & Technology), US Department of Defense
• Colonel David Robie, Director, Directed Energy Task Force, U.S. Air Force
• Dr. Greg Schneider, Director, NATO Research and Technology Agency
• Dr. Benjamin Rockwell, Head of Laser Bio-Effects, US Air Force Research Laboratory
• Dr. Jacques Dubois, Electro-Optic Warfare Section, Canadian Ministry of Defense
• Susan Levine, Deputy Director, Joint Non-Lethal Weapons Directorate, U.S Department of Defense
The use of the factually deceptive non sequitur "non-lethal" notwithstanding, those who devised the agenda are not unaware that their advocacy of radiation weapons proliferation carries ethical and moral ramifications. Hence, these program items:
Directed Energy Bio-Effects: A Main Enabler To Directed Energy Weapons
• Overview of effects on humans due to exposure from laser and high-powered microwaves
• Understanding bio-effects as a crucial factor leading to policy approval of directed energy weapons
• Policy restrictions due to human effects
Another panel will examine the "legal implications" of radiation weapons (of course, the advocates never refer to "radiation" -- to them, it's always "laser weapons," or the euphemistically benign "directed energy weapons").
To underscore the point, consider these agenda items:
- Problems associated with the introduction of new concepts and technologies
- Utility of systems in real world conditions: The warfighter vs. the PhD
- Potential European limitations against the operational fielding of the Active Denial System (a battlefield "people-cooker" that causes severe pain by heating human flesh)
Those who are concerned with human rights and what the conferees term the "bio-effects" of radiation weaponry should encourage journalists worldwide to seek to cover this conference from the inside -- and hopefully pose some penetrating questions to "D.E.W." proponents. If you are reading this in London, get on the horn to your local media, newspapers, internet and telly, and let them know about this event.
But most important, human rights advocates should turn out in great numbers to line the streets in front of the hotel with signs and megaphones -- a vociferous protest against the proliferation of radiation weapons and the role of the U.S. military in advancing the deployment of what are truly "weapons of mass destruction"...
...weapons that should be banned outright by world governments as inhumane, a menace to civilian populations as well as to those who wield these hand-held moral equivalents of the atom bomb.
Hopefully, British police and secretive international intelligence units will have the good sense and human decency not to silently "dose" protesters with radiation, as has been alleged to have happened in the United States.
FOR MORE ON THE THREAT OF RADIATION WEAPONRY:
LINK TO DIRECTED ENERGY CONFERENCE AGENDA:
Most Recommended Comment
Philadelphia suburbs, Pennsylvania, United States