Union Budget 2013 Highlights: Exemptions, Price Rise & Price Cuts
Read in detail what Indian Union Budget 2013 has for you - and how you can plan your personal budget. The main task before Chidambaram was to arrest declining growth, which is likely to fall to 10-year low of 5 percent in 2012-13.
Union Budget 2013 & Home Loans & Property Tax: First-time home loan takers have been given an additional deduction of interest ... See more>>
Union Budget 2013 & Securities, MFs and Trading: Securitisation Trust has also been exempted and tax would now only be levied at the time of distribution of income by the Securitisation Trust ... See more>>
Union Budget 2013 & Exemptions: Schemes of the Central Government and State Governments similar to Central Government Health Scheme have also been made eligible for deduction under Section 80D of the Income-tax Act.
... See more>>
- A court here on Wednesday extended by five more days the CBI custody of arrested Central Bureau of Investigation SP Vivek Dutt.
- In a step towards enhancing transparency, the Central Governmnet has extended the facility of e-filing of RTI applications to ministries...
- India and the US have agreed to work together institutionally to ensure the best possible outcomes within the laws of the two countries...
- A 25-year-old Indian lorry driver has been jailed by a Singapore court for eight weeks and banned from driving for five years.
- CAG Vinod Rai, who demits office Wednesday, will be remembered for turning the statutory body into a pugnacious watchdog of good...